Prices, Dates & Times
We have daily departures Monday-Friday
*Prices are shown in Canadian dollars. A $5 RRF fee and taxes not included in prices shown.
Add-ons you should consider:
- Come out with teachers and chaperones, or come on your own. The choice is yours.
- Invest in all the photos and hi-def GoPro videos from your day. Perfect for your grad slideshow and sharing with all your grad class.
- Our rafting itinerary fits in perfectly with hosting a grad dinner after the trip back in Vancouver or Whistler.
We think our rafting adventures are truly unique. However if you are comparing us with other rafting tour operators and find a comparable rafting trip at a better price, we will beat the best price you find. Just give us a call!
- Activity Level: Adventurous beginners.
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required.
- Check-in: Start and end at our rafting resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Road. Transportation to our base from Whistler and Vancouver is available. Ask us for details.
- What’s Included:
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Transportation from our rafting resort in the Squamish Valley to and from the river.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 2.5-3 hours of rafting, plus some time getting ready at our base and busing to and from the river. You’ll be back at our base approx. 5-5.5 hours after you first arrive.
- Requirements: Must be 13 or older and weigh over 90 lbs
The Wet & Wild Elaho Exhilarator rafting trip is our most popular gad class rafting trip, and for good reason.
Our talented team of professional river guides will teach you the skills necessary to ride big waves and catch air as you navigate down the Class 3-4 Elaho and Squamish Rivers. Your courage will be tested as you travel through the infamous “Devil’s Elbow” section of the rapids, as seen on TV’s famous Eco-Challenge Adventure Race. Depending on the water levels, you’ll also be able to swim through some small rapids, “ride the bull”, and enjoy a few laughs as your classmates scramble to stay on board.
Along with some of North America’s most exhilarating rapids, your river journey will take you through approximately 16 kms of British Columbia’s most inspiring wilderness. Take time to appreciate your surroundings and enjoy the world-class scenery including old growth forests, dormant volcanoes, towering glaciers, and stunning waterfalls that cascade hundreds of feet toward the river. If you’re really lucky you’ll get a glimpse of the local deer, beavers and bears which often stop by the river’s edge.
This is white water rafting at its best!
“The Elaho Exhilarator trip was perfect. The guides were very well organized and efficient, but without rushing their guests. The rafting trip itself was just the right length — not too long, not too short. Highly recommended.” ~ ScottF702